Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My First Post Here!!!

I am so excited to be a part of this team! I was honored when Donna asked me to join them! This is the neatest tool ever, it REALLY works!!! You can make the coolest bows with it! Here is my first project!


I used paper, stickers and diecuts from Moxxie's XOXO collection.

I did a double-loop bow using the red dot ribbon and one with the white lace and put them together for the bow I added a pretty pearl pin to top it off.


Here are a few close-ups of the details. I used my Kuretake Zig markers for my "faux stitching".

The red blooms were cut with my ECraft using WorldWin ColorMates paper. Their paper cuts so easily on all die-cutting machines, manual and electronic. I have an ECraft, and Cuttlebug and GrandCaliber and the paper cuts beautifully on all.




I urge you to try to Craft-DeeBowz tool, it really does work. I hope you liked the post and I really appreciate you stopping by. Check back later,We'll have lots more to share with you!!!