Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Design Team for 2014

Hi Everyone,
We are so excited to announce the 2014 Design Team here at Craft-Dee BowZ. All of these designers are extremely talented and we feel fortunate that they are on the Craft-Dee BowZ design team.

Let me introduce them to you.

Here are our regular designers
These ladies will take turns posting every Tuesday. 

Dana Tatar

My Photo

I am a biochemist turned stay-at-home mom. I love spending every second with my beautiful girls, husband, and basset hound and scrapbooking. My interests include home renovations, gardening, sailing, baking and scrapbooking.


Kim Bell
Hi! I'm Kim... Welcome to my blog!!!

I am happily married for 6 years to a wonderful husband. We are so opposite. Smiles. I have been paper crafting for 4 years. I love paper,rubber stamps,and Sketch Copic markers. I have learned so many things on my path and will continue to learn. I am so blessed to have such wonderful teachers, friends, and family. My blog Scraps of Faith Creations From the Heart. Is very true to me. I walk and live by faith everyday! God is AMAZING and what he is continually doing in my life


Rebecca Deeprose

picture of Rebecca Deeprose

I love to share ideas and inspire others to create the images of their dreams. Because life is better when we share, I give tips, templates, material lists and soon…videos! I do believe we’re all blessed with a creative spark. We ignite that spark in each other and it makes life so very much richer. Follow me on this path and I will share the creative skills and ideas I find along the way! When you can, share what you’re creating with me. I really would love to see! One of my favorite quotes and a thought I live by is, ‘It doesn’t have to be perfect, to be wonderful!’ Don’t wait for ‘perfect’ to share!

Barbara Bruder


I love working with stamps, digital images and papercrafting in general. Stamping for 15+ years has been a great time. What a wonderful way to express yourself, give inspiration to others and give joy to a card recipient.

The following ladies are our guest designers during the January thru June time frame
The guest designers will take turns posting  on the 2nd Friday of each month

Monica Edwards

Monica Edwards

Monica works at NASA's Kennedy Space Center. Loves scrapbooking and card making.


Robin Ann Parker



My greatest achievement is being a proud mom to three amazing children. Originally from Virginia, I currently live in a small town in the southeast part of Minnesota where I create.  I have been a papercrafter since 2009 and I like learning about all the new products available.

Vicki Robertson



I love art in all forms.  Crafting with my hands has been a life long hobby of mine.  Paper crafting...scrapbooking, cards, altered and mixed media art, is currently the most outstanding of these crafts. It has given me the opportunity to make and meet many friends while sharing my own creations. I'm married to my best friend, have two beautiful daughters, two handsome son in laws,  two wonderful grandsons and a sweet baby granddaughter.

What a diversified group of talented artists that comprise the Design Team for 2014.

You will see posts from the designers each Tuesday with guest designers taking turns posting on the 2nd Friday of each month.  So stop in every Tuesday and the 2nd Friday of each month to check out the projects that the ladies will be presenting, spotlighting bows made with the Craft-Dee BowZ bow making tool.