Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Friday, October 17, 2014

Halloween Keepsake by Karen

Hi there,

I am Guest Designing today and sharing this little Halloween Keepsake. I thoroughly enjoyed creating this.  It's perfect for this time of year. The base for this project is a wooden frame. I added magnets to the back of the frame to add a little versatility to it. I can enjoy the keepsake as a table top piece or a piece of art on the fridge. I used patterned papers by DCWV. The multi loop bow was created using the Craft-Dee BowZ tool.  I love how simple and easy my bows are as a result of  using the bow tool.


Halloween Keepsake by Karen Jiles Supplies Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: DCWV;  Ink: Quick Quotes; Adhesive: Xyron; Tool: Craft-Dee BowZ;  Other: Ribbon, Charms, Spiders, Bling

Thanks so much for visiting today...:)

Karen