Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

Hi Everyone
Thanks for stopping back. This month all the designers at Craft-Dee BowZ have a real treat for you, we are all using Diemond Dies in our projects.

Designers at Craft-Dee BowZ will be posting throughout the month using different Diemond Dies (some designers will be posting several times). To be eligible to win the beautiful die set pictured at Craft-Dee BowZ, be sure to come back to THIS POST at Craft Dee BowZ and leave a comment. Since there will be many projects (posts) throughout the month, for every comment you leave on that post, your name will be put in a pot, giving you more opportunities to win.  And don’t forget, give the designer some love on her blog too.

 Diemond Dies is a company committed to producing American made dies with popular styles that will appeal to scrapbookers, card makers, altered artists, and general paper crafters.  Whether your style is clean and simple, vintage and shabby, or something in between, they have dies for you!

Diemond Dies offers a really great selection. Check out the selection that they offer, here.

 Today I am spotlighting the Fall Leaves set and the Bare Tree die in my project. This is a great time of the year to use this die.

I used the Bare Tree & Fall Leaves set

Here is my card

To achieve this two-tone tree. I just cut 2 bare trees from different colors of cardstocks and attached them together oin an offset manner.
I used alcohol inks on the leaves to get the various colors.

Here is a closeup of my multiloop bow made with my Craft-Dee BowZ tool.
I stacked the brown sheer bow on top of the gold stripped double loop bow.


These 2 ribbons were perfect colors for my fall themed card.

Thanks for stopping in today, I will be back Saturday for my last project. Hope you can join me again.


Don't forget to click here, leave a comment to be eligible for the giveaway