Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Erin Go Bragh

It's my Tuesday to post a card I've made for the challenge of ANYTHING GOES WITH A HANDMADE BOW over at Craft-Dee BowZ. My daughter has a small part of Irish in her heritage and looks Irish. She's got the freckles, the red hair and skin that doesn't tan. Her 3/4 Italian heritage hardly shows!  When I saw this image by Tiddly Inks named Chloe Good Luck, I knew I had to make a St. Patrick's Day for her with it. But, I couldn't post this until AFTER St. Patrick's Day so it's a little late getting posted.
I used some pretty lace that I have in my stock and threaded the same green satin ribbon through it that I made my pretty bow with. My sentiment is a rubber stamp that I curved and stamped on the image paper.
And here's that pretty green satin bow. I made a 4-looped bow with my little bow tool that made this so easy. The ribbon is 1/2" wide and tied together so perfectly with the assistance of the bow tool!
The team has made some beautiful projects to inspire you to join our challenge this month at Craft-Dee BowZ where the challenge is always ANYTHING GOES AND ADD A HAND MADE BOW. I hope you've followed us each Tuesday for inspiration and you still have a few more days to enter our challenge!
                                                                                                          
                                                                                                      Thanks for stopping by!
                                                                              Gail