Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Turn over a New Leaf

Hi Everyone
It's Barbara here and since it's Tuesday I thought I'd pop in to share with you a shaped card, today. Something a little different. And I think this is a real eye catcher.


I keep seeing these shaped cards on Pinterest and they have been cut from a die set. Unfortunately, most of those die sets are no longer available. That's me, a day late and a dollar short. LOL

Well, I decided to cut my own design so this is what I came up with.

As I was making this card and adding the layers I thought a smaller bow was in order for this card.

And you probably already know - the Craft_Dee BowZ really gives you the ability to make bows from 1" to about 4 1/2". For a card that is a great range.

My bow is a triple loop bow. 

Please don't forget that the June Craft-Dee BowZ challenge has started and will be going on thru the month. So you have plenty of time to get a project made and submitted  
Click here to go to the challenge page, 

The prize for the winner of the June challenge will be 
3 single digital images from our sponsor this month - Cute As A Button

Stop back next Tuesday to check out what project Marty has designed 

Have a wonderful week.